This is pure, divine clean eating breakfast meal. Something one could indulge over and over again!
When making the egg, make sure you add a teaspoon of vinegar to the water before boiling to make perfect poached eggs.
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
- 1/3 avocado (or more, love love love avocados!!)
- salt and pepper for topping
- fresh herbs – parsley, thyme or basil
- heirloom tomatoes
- cheese if you prefer to add on top (i do without it)
- Bring pot of water to boil (don’t forget the vinegar!!)
- Use enough water to cover the eggs when you put them at the bottom.
- There are different techniques in poaching the perfect eggs, so use your own technique 😉
- I poach them for around 4-5 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread, smash the avocados on each bread.
- Remove the eggs when done, add it on top of the toast. Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper and enjoy with a glass of fresh juice in the morning or your power smoothie!!
If you are looking to live a healthier life with nutritional whole foods, regular exercise, and want to approach life with a positive outlook, contact me! I’d love to help support you on your journey and connect with you on improving your life and reaching your health and wellness goal!