- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tsp dried sage leaves
- dash of pepper
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In a small pan, saute the mushrooms and onion, salt in oil. When it is tender, set aside.
2. Then in a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, sage, cream, salt and pepper.
3. Prepare the baking dish and add 1/2 cup of the pumpkin sauce in it and coat the bottom. Top with the 3 noodles. Then add some more sauce on top, add mushrooms, the cheeses (layer it). Then repeat till all is added.
4. Cover and bake for around 45 minutes. Then add some more cheese on top then bake for a few minutes till the cheese on top is melted. Let it sit for 10 minutes after that and enjoy! 🙂