Pumpkin, spice, and everything nice is in this recipe!
1 and 1/2 cups raw cashews
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
2 tbsp olive oil
3/4 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Prepare your churning bowl a night before to chill. Also prepare your cashews the night before as well before blending.
2. Once cashews are soaked, drained, add in the blender together with the rest of the ice cream ingredients and blend till creamy and smooth. Usually it takes 4 minutes to do so.
3. Add the mixture to the chilled ice cream maker and churn it following the ice cream machine’s instructions until chilled.
4. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for atleast 6 hours or overnight.
5. Take it out of the freezer, let it rest to thaw before serving to soften. Yum!! Serve with the roasted pecans on top.