Did you know that Banana pudding isn’t just for dessert? You can have it for breakfast too!!
Be sure to bookmark this recipe and make it soonest!!
- 2 small to medium bananas, peeled
- 1 tsp. honey (use the sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. nuts for topping – use almonds 🙂
- Blend the bananas until they become like pudding!
- Mix in honey, vanilla.
- Mix until you arrive to the consistency that you like, I love it smooth and super creamy.
- But if you want some crunch, you may add in the nuts after you blend.
- Or you may pour the pudding in your desired container and chill and top with nuts when you serve. Yummo!!
If you are looking to live a healthier life with nutritional whole foods, regular exercise, and want to approach life with a positive outlook, contact me! I’d love to help support you on your journey and connect with you on improving your life and reaching your health and wellness goal!