I know giving up of desserts this 2020 can be quite hard and just because you’re heading towards the healthier path doesn’t mean entirely giving up desserts. Here’s a recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth but at the same time good for you. This is also perfect this winter season!
- 2 pears, washed, cut in half and cored
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pumpkin Spice Granola , for topping
- Coconut cream , for topping
- Prepare your oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean pears, core it and place cored pears on a baking sheet.
- Then sprinkle with cinnamon, make sure sprinkling of cinnamon is even and then followed by adding maple syrup.
- Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes to bake.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy! Top with some granola or yogurt.
Ready to get started with your health and fitness goal this 2020? Email me at email@example.com and I would love to help you!