Dark chocolate can be a perfect indulgence this Christmas!
- 5 oz dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cherries or naturally sweetened cranberries
- In a bowl or a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate. Be careful not to burn it!
- Prepare your baking dish lined with baking sheet, spread the mixture, about just an inch thick – not to thick! Spread evenly and add your favorite toppings like pistachios or your favorite nuts, coconut flakes or even cherries!
- Chill for 1 hour. Cut into 8 pieces…share with family and friends or enjoy for your own indulgence!
Ready to get started with your health and fitness goal this 2020? Email me at email@example.com and I would love to help you!