Chocolate truffles with Chocolate Shakeology
- 1 oz. freeze-dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Chocolate or Chocolate Vegan) Shakeology
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 medium cooked white sweet potato, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 medjool dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 tsp. pure butter extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a processor, add in blueberries, Shakeology, and almond flour then pulse to blend until finely ground.
- Add sweet potato, yogurt, dates, and extract then pulse to blend.
- Place cocoa powder in a small bowl. Scoop 1 Tbsp. of blueberry mixture and roll into balls.
- Place balls in bowl, rolling in cocoa powder to coat. Get the kids to join in!
Ready to get started with your health and fitness goal this 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to help you!