Love truffles but you always feel guilty on consuming it because it’s not healthy? Here’s one you may one to stock up!
- 2 small cooked beetroots
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 12 Medjool dates, soaked in warm water
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 85% dark chocolate, to coat
- 1 cup hot water, to melt the chocolate
- Prepare the food processor and add the hazelnuts, oats, chia seeds, raw cacao and salt. Process until well combined and it looks like a very fine powder. Transfer to a bowl.
- Next would be to add in the medjool dates and dried cranberries onto a food processor and process until dough is formed. Take the beetroot, peel and wash the cooked beetroots, cut them in half and then add to the processor until well combined.
- Add the mixture of hazelnuts, oats, chia, raw cacao and salt back to the food processor then process again until well combined.
- Melt your chocolate.
- Prepare the processed mixture, add into a bowl and scoop out teaspoon and a half worth of the mixture and and roll into a ball. Dip the ball into melted chocolate, making sure it is well coated with chocolate and transfer into a dish and let it sit.
- Repeat the whole process and let it rest until it is all set and ready to eat! Enjoy!
Ready to get started with your health and fitness goal this 2020? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to help you!